I am happy to let you know that I became the new host of the Microsoft Azure Enablement show for the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure part. It is a great honor to be selected as the host for this show to help our customers be successful with their cloud journey. As part of the Azure Enablement Show I am going to meet with different experts to learn about the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure, and how it can help our customers and partners with proven guidance for their cloud journey. In the first episode I had the opportunity to meet with Wayne Meyer to talk about the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework Manage methodology.
Do you have questions about how to get your cloud environment ready? Join Wayne Meyer and Thomas Mauer for a discussion of the Manage methodology of the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure. You’ll learn about Azure Landing Zones, how the Cloud Adoption and Well-Architected Frameworks align, hybrid and multi-cloud scenarios, and how to organize your business and technical teams.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:26 Quick overview of the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- 01:34 How can companies prepare their cloud environment ready?
- 02:40 How should companies manage their environments?
- 04:08 How do the Manage methodology and the Well-Architected Framework align?
- 05:54 How does the Cloud Adoption Framework help companies with hybrid and multi-cloud scenarios?
- 07:12 How should companies think about strategy and management?
- 09:00 What roles and functions are needed to manage cloud environments?
- 11:42 Where can people go to learn more about the topics we’ve covered?
- Cloud management in the Cloud Adoption Framework
- Well-Architected Framework
- Create an enterprise-scale architecture in Azure
📺 Related episodesAzure, Azure Enablement Show, Cloud, Cloud Adoption Framework, Manage, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Video Last modified: December 9, 2021